This month is pride month and morphe launch amazing colourful pride festival more pride amazing 25L LIVE IN COLOR ARTISTRY PALETTE and LIVE IN COLOR BRUSH SET so today I am gone give you review about it how they are and it’s really amazing for this pride month ?
Well this is morphe amazing colour brand they always come with great palette and brushes so let’s talk about Morphe Pride Collection COLOR ARTISTRY PALETTE / BRUSH SET Review
25L LIVE IN COLOR ARTISTRY PALETTE
25 shades to make life colorful –
There’s only one you, Morphe Babe. Stand out. Be fearless. Be proud. And rep the rainbow with these crazy-creamy, bold AF shades. Because you were born to live a vibrant, vivid, explosively colorful life. Let your true hues shine.
100% of net proceeds from this collection will be donated to The Trevor Project for charity that why they didn’t provide Affiliates code so it’s just $20 not that big price on this palette but they have really great work and amazing colour shades .
The shade names in this palette were inspired by LGBTQ+ history and some of the brave babes who’ve helped pave the way to a brighter future.
• Milk / matte bright white – Harvey Milk was an incredible civil and human rights activist and one of the first openly gay elected officials in the U.S.
• Pride / matte juicy orange – For Pride 2019, we’re honoring The Trevor Project and their mission of providing healing support to LGBTQ+ youth in crisis.
• Heart / matte bubblegum pink – What we’ve got for everyone working towards equality, inclusivity & acceptance.
• 1978 / shimmering lilac – The year the first rainbow flag was designed as a community symbol for the gay rights movement.
• Liberation / holographic metallic – Our shout-out to freedom from oppressive thinking or behavior.
• Stonewall / metallic icy nude – The 1969 Stonewall Riots in Greenwich Village, NYC, served as a catalyst for the gay rights movement in the U.S. and around the world.
• Culture / shimmering coral – Everything that shapes who we are as a collective.
• #LoveWins / matte fuchsia – The trending hashtag after the historic 5-4 ruling on June 26, 2015, when the U.S. Supreme Court found bans on marriage equality to be unconstitutional.
• SF / matte magenta with sparkle – Our tribute to San Francisco, which is often called a “gay mecca” and has been at the forefront of LGBTQ+ political and cultural movements throughout history.
• Rise Up / shimmering sapphire blue – The act of standing up for what you believe in.
• Sunlight / matte sunshine yellow – Each color of the rainbow flag has a different meaning; yellow symbolizes sunlight.
• Life / matte scarlet – Red on the rainbow flag symbolizes life.
• Sexuality / matte hot pink – Pink on the original eight-color rainbow flag symbolizes sex.
• Truth / matte grape – Because we believe everyone should let their true spirit shine.
• Harmony / shimmering marine blue – Blue on the rainbow flag symbolizes harmony.
• Healing / metallic dazzling gold – Our golden wish for anyone who feels isolated and alone.
• Activism / shimmering lime green – Being the change you want to see in the world.
• Make Magic / shimmering turquoise – Turquoise on the original eight-color rainbow flag symbolizes magic.
• Peace / shimmering Caribbean blue – What we hope for all babes everywhere.
• Gilbert / indigo sheen with sparkle – For Gilbert Baker who designed the original rainbow flag in 1978.
• Thrive / matte pear – What happens when you feel accepted for who you are.
• Nature / matte green apple – Green on the rainbow flag symbolizes nature.
• Art / matte minty blue – Because we believe that creativity and self-expression are powerful agents of change.
• Parade / matte jade green – For the first Pride parade on June 28, 1970—and all the Pride parades it has inspired.
• NYC / matte midnight black – Our tribute to New York City, which has a long history of LGBTQ+ community-building, activism, and culture.
LIVE IN COLOR BRUSH SET
MAKE MAGIC HAPPEN
No matter what shades you slay, this must-have eye brush collection was made so you can blend it your way. You do hue, Morphe Let your creativity fly high.
• M513 Round Blender Brush (Natural): This full, fluffy blending brush buffs color into the crease for a diffused wash of color with no harsh lines.
• M507 Pointed Mini Blender Brush (Natural): This slim brush tapers to a fine point for a light, wispy application of color. It can be used to blend out harsh edges or deposit small amounts of color in targeted areas.
• M222 Round Crease Brush (Natural): Rounded brushes help you to perfect the windshield wiper motions and circular motions essential to perfect blending. This brush is a classic that everyone needs in their kit.
• M431 Precision Pencil Crease Brush (Natural): Play a game of magic eye with this natural, pointed brush.
• M326 Pro Precision Smudger Brush (Natural & Synthetic): A tiny, detailed brush that places color just where you want it. Perfect for smudging color along the lower lash line.
• M167 Oval Shadow Brush (Natural): This flat, oval shader brush has natural bristles to grab your powder shadows and just enough firmness to pack color onto the lids for maximum pigmentation.
• M158 Angle/Liner Spoolie Brush (Synthetic): This double-ended brush makes the perfect power couple for your fiercest eyes yet.
Buy here 👇🏻